What is AMBERIF virtual showroom?
It is an innovative online exhibition project and at the same time a multifunctional digital platform that allows you to keep your business up and running on the Internet: establish new business contacts, present new collections, run auctions, receive orders, have matchmaking meetings, sell products and services.
Next to solutions for trade and transactions, combined into a comprehensive e-commerce module, the AMBERIF VIRTUAL SHOWROOM will also feature an expert knowledge portal on design, marketing trends, artistic and scientific events related to amber and jewellery, presentations of artist profiles and their achievements, results of design competitions, exhibitions and fashion shows. It will also make it possible to hold professional conferences, symposia, courses, training sessions, lectures and presentations at the highest audiovisual standard.
When will the Amberif virstual showroom take place?
AMBERIF virtual showroom is the 3 days of making business contacts, presenting premiere collections and selling products and services online!
Join us on 24-26th of June
Who can attend the fair?
The event is open to everyone associated with the jewellery industry. You just need to be registered.
You can do it here.
How to contact customer service?
Customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't find the answer, drop us a line at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I check if I can join the fair?
Go to the test room to check if you can join the fair without issues! You can do it HERE - change the language on the page by selecting the appropriate flag on the bottom right.
How can I join the fair online?
To participate in the AMBERIF virtual showroom you need to log in to the website and choose proper Pass. Participation is free of charge.
To join the fair you need to:
- be logged in (always),
- accept regulations,
- complete profile (if it's not completed)
- check in (only in first logging).
What can I do on the platform?
The platform consists of sections:
- Expo map - visit virtual stands, where you have the possibility to chat, attend webinars, drop or take business cards, see a video and exhibitor's website, take product brochure, check products, also schedule 1:1 meetings.
- Exhibitors agenda - check what webinars and activities our exhibitors prepared for you.
- Matchmaking - a tool to view attendees' profiles and invite on 1:1 meetings.
- Products catalogue - a place, where you can see exhibitors products. You can see description and photos of the exhibitor's products.
What are the system requirements to attend AMBERIF virtual showroom online?
You’ll find a full list of requirements for the video conferencing system we use here.
AMBERIF virtual showroom makes use of the LiveWebinar platform, thanks to which it’s possible to organize our online fair. This solution is used on many different levels - for example we can use it to host planned broadcasts, meet-ups. The platform is also used in matchmaking tool.
If you have a stand during AMBERIF virtual showroom, LiveWebinar will be the tool with which you can meet the people visiting your online standpoint.
If you also host large scale online events, or need a platform for leading video conferences/webinars for your company, check out LiveWebinar by clicking www.livewebinar.com.
What is check in?
Check in works like registration during offline fair. You need to choose, which pass you log into by proper checkbox. To do that you need to have a pass on the account. After check in, you can't change your email address, name, surname and you can't transfer the last pass. If you have more than one pass, you can change check in in your account - go to the section "Your tickets", but you can't do that if you have the same type of tickets. Checked pass is visible in the profile.
Does the platform work on mobile phones?
Yes, you can use your mobile to attend the fair. Be careful with adblock - it can block some access.
What hours will the fair take place?
10:00 AM - 05 PM (UTC+02:00)
LONDON: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
NEW YORK: 04:00 AM - 11:00 AM
HONGKONG: 04:00 PM - 11:00 PM
MOSKOW: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
DUBAI: 12:00 PM - 07:00 PM
TOKYO: 05:00 PM - 00:00 AM
Will there be any networking?
You can expand your network using Matchmaking online. Matchmaking offers a virtual space for online meetings set up via a dedicated tool. Meetings can be scheduled on dates June 24-16 the hours 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (UTC+02:00).
What is matchmaking?
Matchmaking is a 30-minute, individual business meeting between attendees and exhibitors. To enter the meeting you need an individual link, which you can find in the matchmaking tool. Daily meetings are scheduled and you will receive a SMS reminder if you mark the right checkbox. Access to the tool will be possible before and during the conference, but you can start scheduling your meetings since June 11th. Meetings can take place between June 24-16 the hours 10:00 Am to 5:00 PM (UTC+02:00).
Will there be a possibility to visit a exhibitors’ booths, talk to company representatives?
Yes, you can visit virtual exhibitors’ booths. Virtual Exhibitors Expo is full of companies presenting their offer. Here you can talk with representatives in dedicated rooms, or schedule 1:1 meeting and perhaps meet some business partners.
How to get prepared to matchmaking?
- Profile - describe your profile with the most exact information. Don't let participants create a picture of what you are doing before they meet you.
- Find a perfect match - first of all, you need to know who you want to talk to. Your time is precious so don't waste it on bad decisions. Make a list with who you would like to meet and use filters. Invite your regular partners and customers to participate.
- Preparation before the meeting - when you decide who you want to meet, a good practice is to do some research about that person. See his/her profile on LinkedIn, search articles, and video presentations. Try to find keywords that would fit your company and use them during your conversation.
- Set up your availability - click on the calendar to set up when you offer your time to meet other Attendees. You can turn off only some slots each day, whole days or oven weeks.
- Personalize your communication - don't forget to personalize your invitation! You are not picking those meetings randomly, are you? To contact the person with whom you want to make an appointment, you can also use the chat that is available in our system.
- Meeting - appointments can be made from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is also how the calendar is structured, which is divided into three days. Each meeting lasts 1 hour. The system activates the room 10 minutes before the meeting and works an additional 10 minutes after the meeting. If you decide that one hour is not enough, make 2 appointments at once.
- Prepare key points to talk about - once you have decided who you want to meet and sent a personal invitation, it is good practice to plan the most important points of the meeting - prepare in advance the camera, microphone, products, photos, questions you would like to ask - so that you do not prepare them during the meeting. Then you're guaranteed to get the information that's important to you and make use of your time. Remember! One meeting lasts 1 hour.
- Make notes - human brain will not remember all information that you have exchanged.
- What to do after the meeting - send a summary or invite further contact, then both sides will have the same information.
How can I register?
You can register here.
How can I get access to my AMBERIF virtual showroom account?
How can I edit my profile information?
You should log into your account on our website using your e-mail address and a password and then click “Your profile” Tab.
Do I need to be an employee of a company to participate in AMBERIF virtual showroom?
No, you don’t have to be employed. You can be a student, self-employed, or have any other status.
How can I reset the password?
To change the password, you have to login on our website and then choose "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD". We will send you a reset link to set a new password.
Can I delete my account?
If you want to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does the AMBERIF virtual showroom Pass entitle me to?
Each pass type (e.g. visitor/media) gives you different profits.
Here you can find the full list, which will help you with choosing the right ticket.
I got a pass, where can I find it?
After getting a pass you should get an e-mail confirmation. You should have your pass visible at your AMBERIF virtual showroom account after logging into website in the “Your ID's” Tab.
How can I transfer my pass to another person?
You need to have an Exhibitor Pass, log into your account on our website, go to the tab “Your ID's” and click “Transfer to other person”.
Can I get several passes on my account?
You can get several Exhibitor Passes and transfer them to your friends/coworkers. You have to log into your account on our website, go to the tab “Your ID's” and click “Transfer to other person”. The number of Exhibitor Passes depends on the type of stand.
How many people can join webinar room?
In webinar room can attend a maximum of 200 people.
Can anyone attend webinars?
Yes, anyone can attend webinars, but Exhibitors can also decide if only selected people from the list of participants.
Can I invite people to webinar room?
No, the system doesn't generate invitations to webinar rooms.
Do webinars have time limits?
No, there is no time limit in Exhibitors' webinar rooms.
Can I organize a webinar only for selected people?
Yes, you can lock the room and let in only selected people from the attendee's list.
What can I do in webinar room?
- have a speech - show presentations, boards and videos. Attendees will see the speaker and presented materials;
- conduct discussions during the presentation - attendees can use audio&video to talk during the speech;
- organize a meeting - you can talk to attendees using audio&video;
- loop the video;
- chat with attendees.
Can I attach several files to Product Brochure?
You can attach only one file, but you can change it as many times as you need.
Which is the maximum size and format Product Brochure?
As a part of the functionality of Product Brochure on the virtual stand, exhibitors can attach file max. 10 MB in PDF format, which attendees can download on the computer.
Can I attach several videos to virtual stand?
You can attach only one video, but you can change it as many times as you need.
How to organize a press conference?
It will be like in a webinar room, where attendees will ask questions. Each exhibitor will have such a room and will decide how the meeting will take place.